Marketing Research and Partnership
Your projects may require an innovative approach to assessments and follow ups. We enjoy a challenging partnership and are ready to provide training and consultancy services for clients working with developmental and environmental projects.
The staffs of ReEco-San has expertise in the field of waste management, Eco-sanitation, Environmental impact assessment and resource management for sustainable development at a masters and PhD level polished by many years of experience.
- Environmental impact assessments
- Project management
- Procurement & construction management
- Legislative approvals and considerations including approvals for environmental planning, and infrastructure siting and operations
- Detailed and conceptual design for landfills, transfer stations, resources recovery facilities, containment cells, leachate and rehabilitation
- Environmental management including modelling, monitoring, collection, assessments, compliance evaluation
- Strategic planning for siting, resource and waste management, financial modelling and recycling or resource recovery
- Alternative waste technologies assessment, selection, concept, design, feasibility and options
- Auditing for waste and compliance